*Includes discounted shipping
The EcoLight™ is our most affordable kayak trailer. Each unit is proudly designed and built in the USA with high-grade galvanized steel for years of use. These trailers have a speed rating of 65 mph while transporting loads up to 400 lbs. Features a reinforced extra-long tongue, 58" wide steel load bars, molded fenders, 8" high-speed tires, powder-coated rims, and a 2" receiver with lift handle.
This trailer serves as the base frame for the EcoLight™ Packages and is DOT and Transport Canada certified. All parts and workmanship are guaranteed with a Five Year Limited Warranty. Assembles in 3-5 hours with common shop tools. Detailed assembly instructions included.
- Marine grade galvanized frame
- DOT approved submersible incandescent lighting
- 8" - five lug high-speed powder coated wheels
- Injection molded fenders
- 58" coated steel load bars
- 2pc extended tongue
- Flat four wire harness
- Tongue skid plate
- Leaf spring suspension
- Galvanized heavy duty axle
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Width: 58" (55" without cross bars)
- Frame Width Assembled (Without fenders): 40"
- Length: 10' 9"
- Weight: 145 lb. (Without accessories)
- Capacity: 400 lb. / 14' canoe or kayak
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Ball Height: 14" From Ground - To Top Of Ball
- Wheel Specifications: 8" Diameter; Rated to 65 MPH
- Tire Specifications: 4.80 / 4.00-8", Load Range B, (785 LB)
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 40 PSI, 90 PSI Max
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 12 lb
- Cross Bar Spread: 38.5" (Fixed)
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 26"
- Please note that the trailer load bar support system has been upgraded and some product imagery does not show the change.
- Review instructions and check all parts prior to assembly. Register your warranty prior to first time use.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) Wheels & Tires
- (1) 2pc Extended Tongue
- DOT Approved Lighting & Bearings
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation