*Includes discounted shipping
The MPG586XB EcoLight™ Package is designed to carry a single fishing or recreational kayak. Each trailer comes with one set of 84" long padded bunks that work with both traditional V-style hulls or non-traditional pontoon style hulls.
These marine grade trailers can be backed down a boat ramp to launch the kayak directly into the water. At 26” from the ground, loading and unloading heavy boats has never been easier.
Each unit is DOT and Transport Canada certified and proudly built in the USA for years of dependable use. Provides safe travel up to a maximum of 65 mph while transporting loads up to 400 lbs. Features a reinforced extra-long tongue, 58" wide steel load bars, molded fenders, 8" high-speed tires and a 2" receiver with lift handle. All parts and workmanship are guaranteed with a Five Year Limited Warranty. Assembles in 3-5 hours with common shop tools. Detailed assembly instructions included.
- Marine grade galvanized frame
- 84" x 4" x 2" bunks with hardware and load straps
- DOT approved submersible incandescent lighting
- 8" - five lug high-speed powder coated wheels
- Injection molded fenders
- 58" coated steel load bars
- 2pc extended tongue
- Flat four wire harness
- Tongue skid plate
- Leaf spring suspension
- Galvanized heavy duty axle
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Width: 58" (55" without cross bars)
- Frame Width Assembled (Without fenders): 40"
- Length: 10' 9"
- Weight: 145 lb. (Without accessories)
- Capacity: 400 lb. / 14' canoe or kayak
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Ball Height: 14" From Ground - To Top Of Ball
- Wheel Specifications: 8" Diameter; Rated to 65 MPH
- Tire Specifications: 4.80 / 4.00-8", Load Range B, (785 LB)
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 40 PSI, 90 PSI Max
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 12 lb
- Cross Bar Spread: 38.5" (Fixed)
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 26"
- Please note that the trailer load bar support system has been upgraded and some product imagery does not show the change.
- Review instructions and check all parts prior to assembly. Register your warranty prior to first time use.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) Wheels & Tires
- (1) MPG561 Large Kayak Bunk Kit (set of 2)
- (1) 2pc Extended Tongue
- DOT Approved Lighting & Bearings
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- Instruction Manuals & Registration Documentation