*Includes discounted shipping
The MPG550-LB MegaSport™ LowBed™ is a MegaSport™Base Trailer refitted with lower bar supports and a custom designed 2nd Tier Kit.
The lower 86” load bars are now a mere 25” from the ground and make loading and unloading heavy fishing kayaks easier than ever before. These galvanized marine grade trailers can be backed down a boat ramp in order to launch directly into the water. Featuring submersible LED lighting, 10” pontoon all-terrain tires, wiring harness with two accessory outputs and a Class II (2”) hitch receiver.
The 2nd Tier has a 150 lb. load rating and provides transport for additional gear. The 58” upper load bars provide an “easy to reach” height of 56” to access a cargo box, extra boat, or pair of bikes.
This trailer has a load rating of 1000 lbs. and is DOT and Transport Canada certified. Fully illustrated instructions allow assembly in approximately four to five hours with standard tools. Five Year Warranty. Made in USA.
Optional equipment that can be purchased includes:
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- 10" high speed wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Standard extended tongue can transport a boat up to 20' in length
- 86" steel, 1 ¼’’ square lower load bars and 58" second tier load bars fit nearly all rack accessories
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- LED "Plug & Play" lights (DOT & Transport Canada approved)
- 1000 lb pivoting jack stand with wheel
- Load Capacity: 1000 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Suspension: Triple leaf spring
- Dimensions: 174" (length) x 86" (width)
- Weight: 425 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Height of Lower Cross Bars from Ground: 25"
- Height of Upper Cross Bars from Ground: 56"
What’s In The Box:
- (2) 10" High Speed Wheels
- (1) Custom 2nd Tier Kit
- (1) Reinforced Tongue
- (1) Tongue Kick Stand
- (1) Tongue Lift Handle
- (2) 86" Wide Lower Load Bars
- (2) 58" Wide Upper Load Bars
- (1) Top Tier Assembly
- DOT Approved LED Lighting & Axle Bearings
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- (1) Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation
- Total Shipment: 8 Cartons
- Product Ships by Truck Freight