You have no items in your shopping cart
11 Value-packed Gifts for People who ride Bicycles
by Robert Woo
Let’s say money is burning a hole in your pocket. Not a lot of money, but you can’t afford to lose another pocket. Good news! We stand ready to take that flammable cash off your hands in exchange for something somebody you know can really use: bike stuff!
Mention this post for 10 percent off any of these great ideas (in-store only)
$10 or under
· CO2 cartridge. If you want to spend as little time as possible changing a flat, you already know about CO2 catridges. Pick up three without breaking a Hamilton.
· Lezyene patch kit. Patches and a tire boot in the most attractive patch box ever. Have more than one bicycle? Buy a couple.
· Park bottle opener. If you do your own maintenance you probably have Park tools. If your hydration needs are sometimes inside soda or beer bottles, you need a Park bottle opener.
· Muc-Off Ceramic Lube. Lubrication is to chains as compressed air is to tires. Important. Muc-Off lubes also have a non-messy applicator. Smart.
$20 or under
· Water bottle. How old is that bottle in the garage? Clean up your game; enjoy your water again.
· Merino wool socks. Keep those piggies dry and warm (or dry and cool) with comfy, long-fiber (and thus, non-itchy) socks. Number one on our hit parade.
$30 or under
· Handlebar grips/tape. Face it: Grunge was dead by the mid-90s. Breathe new life into your bicycle with fresh grips or tape.
· Lezyne 75-lumen rear LED light. A good tail light means increased visibility--during the day and night. This is one of our favorites.
· Torque key. Get a wrench that “clicks off” before you exceed the torque rating of stem, seat post clamp, derailleur and brake bolts. Indispensable. Affordable.
$60 or under
· Race Face Chester pedals. Think about how much force you drive through your pedals. Reason enough to upgrade. Chesters give you the flat-pedal grip you need and turn on a sealed cro-mo axle for durability.
· Gravel Dog jersey. Our most popular jersey features an earring-wearing dog chomping on a bicycle chain. Because of course it does. Bushwhacker exclusive.